House arrest ankle monitor beeps just once while I was outside getting a charger from my car parked out front. What does that mean ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Hi. It means You stepped outside the allowed range of Your situation.

It can be considered a violation, either willfully or accidentally, which could be used against You in the future.

It WAS logged on Your device tracking info, & it was a simple warning to YOU that You're outside the range allowed & need to return to where You're supposed to be asap.

OR, Your frozen pizza's ready & the microwave was letting You know.

G'Luck!!!

• 2 months ago

forget it. it doesn't mean anything important ... just to let you know it sent mss to your PO to check location

• 2 months ago

House arrest rules and regulations can vary widely from state to state and county to county. You'd better ask whoever set yours up.

• 2 months ago

Are you concerned about the monitor only going off once (house arrest = you should be in the house) and so could be faulty, or that it went off at all? Again if you are under house arrest, then you presumably can't expect it not to go off if you go OUTSIDE your house?? I think your BA is above.... 'it means the monitor is working'!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It means the monitor is working.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.