Can u play blackjack by yourself?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

move over ernest hemingway this is the saddest short story ever written

• Erik
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Sure, I've done it myself many times, for hours and hours in Vegas. The key is to go in there really late at night on weekdays.

• 11 months ago

Yes on slot machines.

• 11 months ago

You cannot gamble with yourself. You can play blackjack by yourself but it is pointless and tedious. If you like the game and want to learn the basic strategy, you should play against a computer program that corrects your playing mistakes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

No. But you can play with yourself if you know what i mean.

• Betty
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Yes you can.............

• 11 months ago

i mean the point of the game is to beat the dealer so i guess if you want to beat yourself in blackjack by playing with yourself then sure

• 11 months ago

Sure, it would be simple. They way the dealer plays is predetermined, so there are no decisions to be made. Deal out the hand, make your decisions as the player before you flip over the dealers cards. Play out the dealers hand according to the rules (Draw on 16 or less, stand on all 17's or greater) and pay off the bets.

• 11 months ago

Hbhhhhhhgggddddfccgvvvv

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

If you wanted to, sure.

Deal both the player and dealer hands and don't cheat by looking at both dealer cards.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.