promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationOther - Outdoor Recreation · 9 months ago

What are good survival supplies to keep in backpack (and elsewhere)?

Please list anything and everything you can think of.

I wanna fill the pantry shelves and a backpack (and possibly more) for the car. I kinda got first aid stuff down, thats about it.

Are MREs a good choice for food cuz they’re small and you can store a lot easier than cans?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

NON what so ever!

When have you of any of your relations needed to survive?

And what does little diddum's do when the supplies are finished?

Just learn how to live off the Land!

Or better still GROW UP!

• 9 months agoReport

Hurricane Maria brought like 84 days of no power and no water to Peurto Rico which is what resulted in most of the deaths.... You gonna tell them to “live off the land”...?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

maybe a first aid kit

• 9 months ago

A whistle .

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

A considerable amount of Jim Beam or other snake bite tonic because after such a type of event you speak

of there are large groups of venomous snakes roaming the area. You have a very good chance of being

bitten. Take proper precautions.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kenny
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

A gun so you can rob whatever supplies you'll need.

• 9 months ago

Congratulations! You are the 50th person this month to ask this question. Considering you have a computer and internet access - and everything you want to know is already typed up and ready for you to read and print at over a dozen web sites...…… don t expect me to spend all day typing it here for you.

Coming here - is not what they mean by using the internet - its called being lazy. People come here after they have already read all the basics online and have a question.

And when you come back - be sure to tell us exactly where you live or where you expect to have to survive. Because what is needed in the woods of Maine come middle of winter - it most definitely not what you need when in the swamps west of Miami Florida in July.

• 9 months agoReport

“Dont expect me to spend all day here typing it for you”... says the one with the longest answer...
      And yeah, figure I’d give you something to type if you have nothing better to do than sit online answering questions...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.