Is the TV show Merlin any good?

It is until the ending. They REALLY screwed up the ending.

Thank you guys...will check it out x

Yes it was very good I like every single series

• Betty

It's ok but nothing special.............

It's entertaining. The lead actors are good and charismatic. Season 1 is especially charming. I'd say it's worth watching but not technically "good." The story never went where I wanted.

• nancy

If you're looking for a serious treatment of the Arthurian legend, then no. If you just want a fairly lightweight but entertaining fantasy series, then yeah, you'll probably enjoy it. It's no Game of Thrones, but it's entertaining, particularly for younger viewers.

It is as long as you can COMPLETELY set aside the actual Arthurian mythos and accept that they're doing their own thing. I bristled for awhile at each new unfaithful variation, but one I let go of that, it was a solid show in it's own right.

Yeah I heard it’s pretty good

• Mog

I liked the first couple of seasons but I just gradually stopped watching it.

Yes

But if you're a stickler for VFX and story then that's badly funded

Still enjoyable to watch