Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePreschool · 4 months ago

Angela Merkel does not have any children. is that why she did not care about future of German people?

• Jenny
    Favorite Answer

I live in Germany. Merkel was stasi. She's a communist globalist and her affinity for Germany is as a tool of the left.

• Lili

Hank, dear, as a historian married to a Jew, I think I'm rather better-informed on the issues than you are. You present as an undereducated lunatic. Get help.

It is a stupid question.She might not have children but she is committed to look after the well beings of the Germans.

tRump has children and he doesn't give a flying leap about the future of American people, he only cares about his future and his idiotic children's future (I mean after he's gone someone he figures someone has to stroke his huge ego) , everyone else he doesn't give one flying leap about.

• Mandy

I can honestly say that this is an absolutely ridiculous question.

And how many spawn have you cursed the world with?

She kept Germany from becoming Nazi or East Germany part II. Lets see if the next one can do that! I doubt it. Enjoy learning Russian in school kid...

• Dmitri4 months agoReport

I've seen a lot of retarded answers on this site...but this one might take the cake

She cares about their future. Quit lying!

• Lili

This is without a doubt one of the stupider questions I've ever seen here.

Grow up, dear.

No, she cares more about the future than a lot of people who do have children. In fact, from what I have seen, it sure seems like people with children tend to pollute more than average.