ia asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Shopping · 9 months ago

Do you stay with brands for their reputation to show off on social media? If so, what brands?

Sorta.

I HATE how iPhone requires you to sign into your account anytime you want to even blink... and how there is a software update that takes ten billion years to download - every day - and how it is so easy to fall behind and trying to download the latest version will be even more a supreme headache when you're 10 versions behind... but yeah I stick with the brand because it is what all of the famous socialites have... a real status symbol that somehow I - a blue-collar person.. has somehow found a way to also use.

Yeah, I'm being pwned by Apple - but until the celebrities get smart  and abandon and whatever weird reason they stick with it... I won't be abandoning it soon. 

No. I buy what works. If generic works, I buy it because it is cheaper. Sometimes generic does not work and I am stuck with higher priced brand names.

• Cogito

No - I never show off on social media at all and I have no interest in brand names.

I don’t pay attention to brands on social media.

I stick with brands that work and reasonable price.

• audrey

Nope. I buy what I can afford.

Nope, not at all.