john asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 3 months ago

Is it true PC gaming is dying?

Hello I've heard that PC gaming is dying is that true?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Lets check their pulse to be sure

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't think it is

• 3 months ago

No it's not true. I don’t think PC gaming is going anywhere.

• 3 months ago

No it's not true, pc gaming is not dying

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Not at all. More and more humans are using consoles and PC's

Pointless topic to talk about

• 3 months ago

That is totally absurd. It is a billion- dollar industry

• 3 months ago

NO.. Not True.. There are many Games which are so good that you cannot play them on a console because of the memory etc. How about trying to play Digital Combat Simulator on a console.. You cannot even load it.

Check the FREE VERSION...

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

MOST of you CONSOLE Gamers will give up even if you do manage to download it because you will not be able to play it.

Its To Complicated For A NOOB to play.

• 3 months ago

Console gaming is very popular. But I don’t think PC gaming is going anywhere.

• 3 months ago

This is a perpetual rumor that's been going on for DECADES. While PC gaming waxes & wanes in popularity over the years, PC gaming is still fairly strong... otherwise, a couple of game companies with distribution platforms (like Valve's Steam, Epic Game Store, EA's Origin, Ubisoft's uPlay, Projeckt CD Red's GoG.com / Galaxy) would be seriously suffering.

We're in a bit of a waning period of the PC gaming cycle as the appeal of console-like PC's (like the Alienware Alpha) & Steam machines have been discontinued & the more standard gaming PC has returned to more dominance, so the cost & the "experience level" of entry is going back up (to around the $1,000 mark for a high-to-midrange system, although reasonable budget-level system can be built for around $500-600) & the preferred control style is going back to keyboard & mouse over controllers (Steam Controller, XBox One / 360, ect.)

If you still want to do PC gaming, you can still do so as you can find a lot of PC game releases (including a lot of shovelware, sadly, as Steam will publish any game on their platform that complies with their regulations & pay the $100 listing fee). If you're willing to explore more experimental, indie titles, you can check out Itch.io... but be aware that quality will vary greatly.

There's too much money in PC gaming that the industry would let it die.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

PC master race is gone!!! hip hip!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.