WHY IS MY USB DRIVE NOT SHOWING ANYTHING??
It’s a SanDisk SecureAccess Vault usb drive.
I plugged it into the xbox 360 to download 500 photos off of the xbox and onto the drive, and on the option on the xbox said “transfer” so I just transferred everything to the usb drive. Said transfer complete, I took it out, put usb drive in the computer and it doesn’t show anything....... Xbox shows 0KB on everything............
It was like however many Kb of data going to like a 16gb usb drive so I know it had enough space....
WHAT HAPPENED, IM REALLY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW......
- DeMoNsLaYeR575Lv 710 months ago
there are not many options when it comes to what can be wrong
1. the flash drive failed (no way to fix)
2. the drive is corrupt (a format should fix it)
3. the files were not transferred to the drive or
4. windows can not read the formatting that the Xbox does to the drive.
- StarryskyLv 710 months ago
You will not tell what computer and what operating system you want to view the photos on the USB drive, so that is all I can do for now.
- Anonymous10 months ago
Your sister deleted everything to get even.
- DamienLv 510 months ago
did the drive work before in the computer? 16 gb usbs dont work in most computers unless u install seperate software drivers to run it
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- spacemissingLv 710 months ago
That's not good.
Get in-person help from a local computer problem solver.