When’s the best time to visit Dubai?

• 11 hours ago

I've been living in Dubai for 5 years now, and for me best months to visit is October-November and March-April. 

December-February is nice, but a bit too cold for the beach and it might rain as well.

April-September is really hot, temperature can go up to 50 degrees and makes it impossible to walk outside and enjoy sightseeing. But usually hotels have discounts during those months. 

Best time to visit Dubai during the winter months, from November to April. During this time period, you will see a lot of events, Dubai Shopping Festival,the weather also very pleasant

December weather is better

• Jason

November to march, this time you will have a mild climate and lot of organized events, shopping festivals, discounts etc.

• Lôn

Any time apart from July/August...the temperatures get up to nearly 50C !!

• Aaron

No thanks. Steer clear of the Muslim countries. You can't even sunbath on a beach there with out getting arrested.

Never. It’s a soulless dead place with no culture or beauty. It’s built on oil money in a boiling hot desert, and servants wait on you. It reminds me of hell on earth

• Mintee

good, one less tourist to worry about

Whenever you've got large amount of money**👀.

I've been wondering that myself, is there one? ;-(