When’s the best time to visit Dubai?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 hours ago

I've been living in Dubai for 5 years now, and for me best months to visit is October-November and March-April. 

December-February is nice, but a bit too cold for the beach and it might rain as well.

April-September is really hot, temperature can go up to 50 degrees and makes it impossible to walk outside and enjoy sightseeing. But usually hotels have discounts during those months. 

• 1 month ago

Best time to visit Dubai during the winter months, from November to April. During this time period, you will see a lot of events, Dubai Shopping Festival,the weather also very pleasant

• 2 months ago

December weather is better

• Jason
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

November to march, this time you will have a mild climate and lot of organized events, shopping festivals, discounts etc.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Any time apart from July/August...the temperatures get up to nearly 50C !!

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No thanks. Steer clear of the Muslim countries. You can't even sunbath on a beach there with out getting arrested.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Never. It’s a soulless dead place with no culture or beauty. It’s built on oil money in a boiling hot desert, and servants wait on you. It reminds me of hell on earth

• Mintee
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

good, one less tourist to worry about

• 3 months ago

Whenever you've got large amount of money**👀.

• 3 months ago

I've been wondering that myself, is there one? ;-(

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.