My boyfriend of nearly 4 years broke up with me over money issues n sexual frustration but still acts emotional if I ignore him..why?

I DO: help with cleaning house, cooking dinner and paying bills n I m not clingy n respect his opinions. ....So its not that I m a deadbeat as a reason for him to leave me. There was no cheating and he admitted we weren t going in debt and sexually he craves it MUCH MORE than me N it was hard to keep up

HOWEVER once we broke up he became more obnoxious, ignored me and tried to act superior over me in front of his friends. But once I started ignoring him n enjoying all the free time I had he becomes really upset n refuses to give eye contact and teary eyed n storms out the house...

The point of breaking up is to never have to see that person again. You two are just doing it wrong.

Who cares. It’s his issue. If you’ve tried to make it work for a long time now and it just isn’t, which is what it sounds like how he feels since he broke up with you, it’s probably time to move on. Maybe you’re just not compatible with him. If you’re still living with him which it sounds like you are, you should be making plans to move out so you can move on and find someone who is more compatible with you.