My boyfriend of nearly 4 years broke up with me over money issues n sexual frustration but still acts emotional if I ignore him..why?

I DO: help with cleaning house, cooking dinner and paying bills n I m not clingy n respect his opinions. ....So its not that I m a deadbeat as a reason for him to leave me. There was no cheating and he admitted we weren t going in debt and sexually he craves it MUCH MORE than me N it was hard to keep up HOWEVER... show more I DO: help with cleaning house, cooking dinner and paying bills n I m not clingy n respect his opinions. ....So its not that I m a deadbeat as a reason for him to leave me. There was no cheating and he admitted we weren t going in debt and sexually he craves it MUCH MORE than me N it was hard to keep up

HOWEVER once we broke up he became more obnoxious, ignored me and tried to act superior over me in front of his friends. But once I started ignoring him n enjoying all the free time I had he becomes really upset n refuses to give eye contact and teary eyed n storms out the house...