how do i tell my mom i’m bi? i already know she won’t care, she’s dated women, i’ve told my friends, but how do i tell her?

You say the words to your Mom: "Mom, I'm Bisexual". That is how you tell your Mom, you are bisexual. Don't make it any harder than the obvious. There's no need to over-think it.

You don't have to tell her. If she wants to know, she'll ask. She probably doesn't really want to know, right at this point. When she's ready, she'll ask you. When that happens, all you have to do is be honest. UNTIL that happens, there's no reason for you to force that information upon her.

i don’t really remember her opening up to me, i just don’t know how to bring it up.

If she won't care, then it should be no problem. Perhaps you could use the example of how she opened up to you