What's the best Myer-Briggs Personality quiz for someone whose result changes frequently?

Basically, I cannot be typed. I've gotten: ENFP, INFP, INFJ, ISFP, ISFJ, ISTP, ISTJ. Most of them within days of each other (except ENFP, that was ages ago). The only thing I'm sure of is that I'm an introvert. I've taken 16personalities so many times and get different things every time. I've... show more Basically, I cannot be typed. I've gotten:
ENFP, INFP, INFJ, ISFP, ISFJ, ISTP, ISTJ. Most of them within days of each other (except ENFP, that was ages ago). The only thing I'm sure of is that I'm an introvert. I've taken 16personalities so many times and get different things every time. I've tried others and can't get anything truly consistent.
I don't even necessarily need a quiz. Just some write up that helps you pick or something. I'm lost at this point.