I can’t get angry at my “best friend”?

So we’ve been friend for about to years now though I’ve known who she was for a while just didn’t really have a reason to engage in conversation with her. Basically she does a lot of things that can make me upset, mad, frustrated and etc like there was this one time she was playing around with some scissors and she... show more So we’ve been friend for about to years now though I’ve known who she was for a while just didn’t really have a reason to engage in conversation with her. Basically she does a lot of things that can make me upset, mad, frustrated and etc like there was this one time she was playing around with some scissors and she purposely cut me On my finger so I asked the teacher for a bandaid and when he asked how I cut it the first thing that came to mind was I cut myself. When that clearly wasn’t the case I didn’t talk to her for the whole day she didn’t seem to mind at all she said I deserved it (sorta sounded like she was joking) but it hurt my feelings a lot. But just hearing her talk to me once makes me forgive her and it’s so annoying my other friends say that I’m being too easy on her and I know that, there are time she will purposely do things to upset me like partnering up with someone she hates just for the fun of it, then to make it up to me she gives me candy or sum I honestly don’t know if she’s my friend or not anymore I’m just really confused. Is it possible I have a soft sport for her?
I really like her (as a friend) but this relationship feels really unnatural like when we text and I tell her about my day all she responds with is oh It feels really one sided since I have to engage in the conversation more it’s honestly kinda tiring I don’t talk to much people (I’m an introvert) but she’s also really quiet so we clicked immediately I really don’t wanna lose her.
Update: I meant *two instead of to at the beginning