What does it mean if you had a baby with a guy and his family and him post the baby but never you with him or you with the baby?

Just had a baby with this guy which caused him to get a divorce. When I first starting seeing him he told me he was divorced. When I found out I was pregnant he told me okay that he loved me and was so happy. This is his first child I had a child from a previous marriage. I find out while I’m pregnant he wasn’t divorce she came to my work and told me that he was still living with her. His mom and dad and brother and sister in law all acted like he was divorced and she was the crazy ex. It wasn’t until the baby was born and she officially filed for divorce I found out he was lying. I confronted him he tells me that she didn’t want to divorce him but she is the one that filed. In the divorce papers it talks about domestic violence he has never hit me. My baby with him is always posted on his page he doesn’t post pictures of me and him and my son from a previous relationship and the baby. He just post the baby and him never mentions me the same is on his family members pages. He had a House next to his mom but we are currently renting a house. Many say he is just using me and he has already had 3 divorces all due to cheating. Everyone keeps telling me once a cheater always a cheater but can’t the baby change his ways.

• Tj

It can happen, but do not count on it.

His family has decided to believe him that you're the home-wrecker rather than to admit to themselves that they raised a bad guy. Under the circumstances it's kind of bizarre that they're even acknowledging the baby. At any rate, no the baby won't change him unless he decides in himself that he wants to change. Without knowing his age it's impossible to guess whether he's approaching a level of maturity where that might be likely. But either way you're being foolish to want to be with someone who lied to you in this way. Have some pride, woman. You're a mother and you need to display some healthier role modeling to your children. Worry less about his family (which is never going to accept you) and more about filing for the child support you're going to need from this cad.

• d j

He won't change.

If at all he had concerns for babies and their future. He wouldn't have been conning women and spoiling their lives.