Why am I so upset that this gym trainer no longer works at the gym I exercise in?

I don't even know the person, never talked. We made some eye contact or nods. Seemed like a really good trainer and person. I use exercise morning or evenings and he was always there. I've been in and out of town and recent work changes routines for a few weeks. I realized I had not seem him for 1 week and... show more I don't even know the person, never talked. We made some eye contact or nods. Seemed like a really good trainer and person. I use exercise morning or evenings and he was always there. I've been in and out of town and recent work changes routines for a few weeks. I realized I had not seem him for 1 week and then found out on website he no longer works there. I felt a few time they tried to hit on me and I never was interested. I'd catch to the person making a few glances and stares. Yet ignored it. Now that he is gone I feel..lol sad or bad about it. Weird.