lol asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

Is it likely my girl is pregnant?

She takes birth control but stopped because her period. she is taking it again tonight but we had unprotected sex for literally 2-3 strokes before we grabbed a condom. i have anxiety so i’m worried she is, is it worth getting plan b?

Update:

I got plan b just incase thanks yall I know its highly unlikely since it was a short time but she took a plan b within less then 48 hours

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jill
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No. When you're on the pill, it's okay to have sex anytime, even during your period week — the week when you don't take the pill or take placebo pills instead. As long as you've been taking the pill correctly and consistently, you're protected from pregnancy even during that off week. No it is not worth getting plan b because she doesn't need it.

• ...Show all comments
    • alan P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Not all pills have a placebo week. Some are 21 in a pack and then you take nothing for a week

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If she is pregnant, just hope she hasn't been with several other guys too. It does sometimes happen.

• John P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

"Likely" or "unlikely" is not good enough, even a1% chance might make her 100% pregnant. Use Plan B to be certain. Expect her insides to be a bit upset by that action.

• alan P
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It seems unlikely that she could get pregnant from this but because she has had a break on the pill of more than 7 days you should wait another 7 days before having sex without a condom again.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Next time pay attention during sex ed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • helene
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

As long as she starts her next pill pack on time, she's not going to be pregnant.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

you don't have a period on birth control

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.