Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

How do I get rid of my anxiety?

over losing my job? I work in packing in an Amazon warehouse, it’s not too bad, but I’m scared I won’t Hit targets or something and get fired, even though I’m not even sure they can fire you over that. Problem is I departed a truck late in the Yard and got moved to Packing because of that. I’m 19, don’t have any qualifications, barely any job experience. I struggled for months just to get this job, no one would reply back.

• Ian

The essential oil of camomile roman: Put a drop or two on your lapel.

• GA41

I don''t know if we can get over anxiety in this life. However, one thing that has helped me is to realize the futility of worry. " If it is not going to happen, it does no good to worry: if it is going to happen, worry does no good. (Dali Lama)". Do not allow you thoughts to focus on your concerns, take action to resolve them.--->"Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?(Matthew 6:27).

God is a nasty fücker isn’t he?