TC
Lv 4
TC asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Polls & Surveys: Question for men: Do you carry a wallet?

I am male, and I used to carry a wallet. I now tuck my ID and paper money into my jacket pockets and have no reason to carry a wallet any longer.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I do. It's convenient to have everything (my license, my debit card, my student ID, my library card, my cash, and anything else I need) all in one place in my pocket..

• 6 months ago

Just toss a favorite credit card and some cash under the shoe insoles.

Great for amusement parks.

Impossible to pick pocket

Paying cash leave license in glovebox.

Larger bills cause little or no discomfort in a shoe.

• 6 months ago

Yes, I do but I don't put money in it.

• 6 months ago

Yes I do. I always carry my wallet in my back pants pocket with my I.D., Gamestop Card, Library Card, My Family Pictures, My Cash, and and anything else that I need.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Saboo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Indeed I do...for ease & convienence as others have stated

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Of course.

Putting ID's, cards, and money into pockets doesn't work, you take something out, something else falls out, money gets ripped inside a pocket, too easy to lose it or get it stolen.

wallet is the way to go.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Well... That's what makes it easier for anybody to pull out your documents and run away with them. I still carry a wallet because it's still a lot more safer that way and that's when it's my sole responsibility to make sure my wallet stays in my pocket and or on my hand and then back in my pocket.

• 6 months ago

Yes, I almost always have my wallet on me.

• 6 months ago

yes because i used to do what you do but tuck it into my pants however i am not always aware that my money is in there so many i take something out of my pocket and lose money as it dropped out or i don't remove it and throw it in the wash.

people here they see you drop money they won't tell you anything they will sneak up behind you and take it. disgusting but true and yes i have lost things by doing this with my money not mainly money but my ID. just earlier this year i renewed my id which was super stressful cause i renewed it 1 day before it was gonna expire and i didn't know if i had all the documents needed and maybe 3 days later i already lost it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.