Is it true that Trump's commission on voter fraud disbanded because the only fraud they were finding benefited Republicans?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • -j.
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Big surprise, the Republicans wouldn't share their documents with Democrat members of the same committee. Democrats filed suit to see them, and rather than hand them over, Republicans dissolved the committee.

Weird, right? They must have been embarrassed by all that evidence they had or something.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope it was disbanded due to democrat obstructionism and medling. The democrat states wouldnt hand over the data

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I don't believe that's true. I don't believe they found any fraud at all. Instead, it disbanded because the commission seemed to be trying to support the president's conspiracy theories about the 2016 election rather than look at actual issues of election security. The other big problem with it was that the Republican leaders of the commission were shutting out the few Democrats who are on it.

• 6 months ago

They weren't finding much of anything and wouldn't share with democrats on the commission.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes. And many red states refused to submit any information to it for that very reason.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes. Trump's daughter, Tiffany, was registeted to vote in two states.

• Lib Crusher6 months agoReport

You’re probably registered to vote in all 60 states.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

That wouldn't surprise me.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The elections benefit the right wing.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I've told everyone from the beginning that Obama is the real head of the Deep State. Mueller was just a tool that was expendable. Where is Mueller now? Gone because he outlived his usefulness to the Leftist Democrat puppet masters that are working behind the scenes.

• -j.
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Why go anonymous, SorosBot? Ashamed of your answer for some reason?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.