P
P asked in PetsDogs · 6 months ago

name for my male whippet puppy?

Favorite Answer

Speedy, Sprint, Sonic, Zowie, Cash (it flies out the door) Bullet, Charger, Bolt (for Usain Bolt famous, multi-year Gold medal winner at the Olympics runner) or my fav.... Cruise/Cruiser.

Too bad you did not include a picture or personality description. Color & personality-based name suggestions; could also have been offered.

The first thing I think of when I think of a whippet is Devo....

Whippet- (Whip It) Whippet real good...

You might look into his pedigree - there may be a name there which appeals. I did this with my Whippet, apart from her colouring making her name pretty obvious - she's called Teazel (spelt that way to make her name different) - there's a Teasel a few generations back.

Eric.....................

Lewis - after Lewis Hamilton. He's tiny and fast. Mind you, Lewis Hamilton is also an over-privileged little díck.

Actually go with Button, after Jensen Button. That's cute because Jensen Button is quick and Buttons are small (like your Whippet). Also Whippets are cute as Buttons.

You're going to name him Button - you know that, don't you?

Source(s): Greyhound owner who loves Whippets