Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 5 months ago

I’ve just written a film script about a man who wakes up and The Beatles never existed. I call it “Johnny & the World Without The Beatles”?

He then pretends that he wrote all The Beatles songs, and becomes really famous.

Do you think that could be a hit movie?

Favorite Answer

What are "The Beatles".

• mars

No, that idea is so Yesterday..

For any idiots on here, he's just ripped off film "Yesterday" by Danny Boyle.

About a year too late.

There is a disconnect with your reasoning, if the Beatles did not exist. Why are they in the title?

• Mandy

I find it highly unlikely that would be a hit movie. I’m sure that you find it unlikely, as well.

No. A hit movie is one created by marketers, executive committee, and businessmen so that the masses will flock to a film with little to no plot but lots of explosions and shining things and spend billions on dollars on worthless junk.