Do you have a clean and dirty clothes bin?

Me and my mom just got in a argument cause my Kids were playing in the dirty clothes basket. She works at a nursing home so when she comes home she puts her dirty clothes from work in the hamper. Not even just that, it’s nasty to sit in a dirty clothes bin period. My kids were playing in the basket and I didn’t... show more Me and my mom just got in a argument cause my
Kids were playing in the dirty clothes basket. She works at a nursing home so when she comes home she puts her dirty clothes from work in the hamper. Not even just that, it’s nasty to sit in a dirty clothes bin period. My kids were playing in the basket and I didn’t realize it was the dirty clothes bin until I got a good look at it. Well I told them to wash their hands and change their clothes cause I found it gross that they were playing in the bin. So my mom starts telling me that I’m overreacting and how people don’t have separate bins for clean and dirty clothes. So my question is, do you have a bin for dirty and clean?