Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 months ago

Was this rape or sexual assault?

So I went to a party where there was only 15-20 people and I ended up getting really drunk. I threw up and decided to lay on couch for the rest of the night. After about 20 mins, this girl who kept staring st me throughout the night grabbed my arm and led me into the washroom. I tried to make her lose grip and tried to walk the other way but she pulled me in and locked the door. In the washroom, she was kissing me despite me saying no and pushing her. She tried taking off my clothes and kept touching my thingy. The only reason she stopped was not because I said no, but because he friend knocked on the door and told her they were leaving. I told my friend and she laughed and said guys can’t get rapped or sexually assaulted. She also told me it doesn’t matter because it wasn’t traumatic to me and that I barely remember, but it makes me sad sometimes. I hate the thought of someone just leading me when I was not even that conscious and do stuff with me. I don’t want to call the police, but I feel lost because i don’t know what to call this...

Sexual assault-yes. No actual sex took place so there was no rape.

• Ocimom

Not rape (per say) but yes she sexuall assaulted you. You can file charges if you want but next time be sure you stay sobor!

• Alan H

That was assault. Almost certainly alcohol fuelled.

Report it, if you wish

In any case, deal with they drinking or even worse may happen.

Why do you need the prop of chemical comfort?

Yes it is sexual assault. Guy can get sexual assaulted and rape and ect. It just rarely happens. But your friend is very wrong and to me it doesn’t seem like she your friend. Cause to be honest if wanna my guy friends told me that I would be mad at the female who ever did it.

.001 on the meter.

Doesn't sound like an actual rape happened but this was certainly some kind of assault. If you don't want to report it to police all you can really do is address your binge drinking to try to make sure it never happens again.

i think it was and maybe you should tell the police about it

This is interesting. Most guys are all into women hurling themselves at him. I guess some aren't.

If you weren't into it, and she insisted, it was sexual harassment at best. You didn't have sex.

And you call your penis a "thingy". really?

Yes, a man CAN BE sexually assaulted. At a minimum, talk with a (Rape) Counselor.

I'm sorry that happened to you. There is a big difference but similar between rape and sexually assault Rape is forced sexual intercourse, including vaginal, anal, or oral penetration. Penetration may be by a body part or an object. Sexual Assault is unwanted sexual contact that stops short of rape or attempted rape. This includes sexual touching and fondling. If you feel in your heart that you want to file a report you sure can, no means no. But don't let that time pass. I would just pray about it not a lot of guys come out to say what happens to them because they are simply afraid or thinks its ridiculous because it only happens to only females. That's false. And as for the friend I would distance myself front that person. Best of luck to you keep your head up high.

• Brian

Anal would be considered sodomy not necessarily rape, just for clarification purposes.