Was this rape or sexual assault?

So I went to a party where there was only 15-20 people and I ended up getting really drunk. I threw up and decided to lay on couch for the rest of the night. After about 20 mins, this girl who kept staring st me throughout the night grabbed my arm and led me into the washroom. I tried to make her lose grip and... show more So I went to a party where there was only 15-20 people and I ended up getting really drunk. I threw up and decided to lay on couch for the rest of the night. After about 20 mins, this girl who kept staring st me throughout the night grabbed my arm and led me into the washroom. I tried to make her lose grip and tried to walk the other way but she pulled me in and locked the door. In the washroom, she was kissing me despite me saying no and pushing her. She tried taking off my clothes and kept touching my thingy. The only reason she stopped was not because I said no, but because he friend knocked on the door and told her they were leaving. I told my friend and she laughed and said guys can’t get rapped or sexually assaulted. She also told me it doesn’t matter because it wasn’t traumatic to me and that I barely remember, but it makes me sad sometimes. I hate the thought of someone just leading me when I was not even that conscious and do stuff with me. I don’t want to call the police, but I feel lost because i don’t know what to call this...
20 answers 20