Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 months ago

I’m not sexually attracted to my boyfriend anymore?

I feel shitty saying this, but I know I could be having wayyyy better sex with someone else. Our sex used to be really good until he stopped putting in work. He always wants me on top now and I hate it, partially because I feel like it should be equal, and more so because I’ve had bad joints since I was young (I guess from sports?). I’m capable of putting up with it but it gets annoying after doing it every single time we have sex for months now. He can’t give good head, and he barely fingers me. The worst part is that I’ve talked to him about this. And he doesn’t want to change anything. I think he likes when I take over. But I want someone to satisfy me. He’s also really into me sending nudes and stuff but I’ve told him so many times that i don’t. Basically he just takes and doesn’t give. It turns me off. Halfway through sex I’m already wishing I never started and I haven’t came in months while having sex with him. I fake it. The only reason we have sex anyway is because I don’t want to disappoint him and there’s always a slight hope that something will be different but I’m really on the verge of just saying no until he changes. What do I do?

You might try some couples counseling but if he's over it then it's probably time to move on.

This relationship is a mismatch made in hell and you need to end it immediately. Based on what you said, he must be the worst lover in the world, so why stick around?

ok well leave him then. but do him a favour and explain why: he needs to know why you are leaving, so he doesnt make the same mistake with future girlfriends.

its pretty sorry when a chick leaves a guy but doesnt tell him why she's really leaving. just gives him some lame azz superficial excuse like "i need to find myself or i want to go back to school". ***** please!

be upfront.

Source(s): nothing

If you're not comfortable in a relationship, why do you continue? Continuing isn't rational in any sense of the word.

If you've talked to him about it and nothing changed I would break up because the fact is that it's probably not going to change and your just going to keep being dissatisfied. It'll be hard but you should definitely find someone who's willing to compromise at the very least.

The real question do you still love him? if you do I would suggest talking to him and tell him how you feel. I rather you not cheat on him behind his back. Just be open about it and see what he says. In a relationship always have special needs and if you not pleased open up or call it off. Women's have needs to same as guys.

• Jason

If he's not enough without good sex, then he won't be enough with it.