Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 months ago

What if you are just no good as a person?

Like you feel deep down you're not good. I keep thinking about suicide by cop lately. Keep thinking the world night be better without me. I got my family and that is it, and they didn't pick me.

Sometimes the honourable thing is to die, and rid the rest of the world.

Update:

Pearl L - I can't see the positive in anything, that's how I know I'm bad, I find it easier to complain about someone then compliment them. Everything is like doom to me, I just feel dead, like I enjoy nothing. It's like I will never be happy and all I know is pain.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Gert
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

You need serious help.

• justin
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

I care. im sorry... God is testing you to care. to want the best for everyones soul love god and love good peopel when its hard. If I cna help send me a mesage my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310 and my facebook is camaro elfyboy with a pink sword art online anime picture. Depresion is a disease and u must fight back. I've been thru this, know many friends who are working thru it with my help. u must see thru this illusion . If I didn't care I wouldnt bother replying . Therfore I do care . Therfore i want u to reply. For me accepting that god loves me and wants the best for me and pushing away/blocking negative thoughts and feelings helps alot. Create a rubber band like forcefield within the center of ur mind and use it to push slowly but forcefully all the negativity out of ur mind. Pull urself within this rubber band force field and use it to create some space inside that u can have hope and faith that god will make right all wrongs if u can. Another trick is to put things in perspective. To see the world and ur life as a short temporary schooling for ur soul where u whould try to learn what u cna when u are here cause afterwards is an eternity of perfect bliss and good things. if u cna do it right it often will make u feel ur negativity melt away. All pain and suffering will be reimbursed he told me and it will not be a 1 to 1 ratio but 100 to 1. some pain types differ like oppression which is even more so. So do not allow the sadness to win.

• 4 months ago

There is good in all of us and we are far better when we concentrate on developing it.

You can develop your own success by volunteering and helping others. You can do this at your local library, hospital, animal shelter, police station or fire station. They will be glad to welcome you.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Why cause unnecessary mental hardship on a cop. We don't all "fit in", but that doesn't mean you should end your life. You've got family, which is good if they don't hate you. Try and make an effort if you want things to improve. Do volunteer work, be a member of a sports team. Maybe read some motivational material and how better to get along with people.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

you shouldnt feel that way cause god dont make junk and if you do maybe you should get some help

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.