What to do when you have abusive parents and have no way out ?

I’m 15 right now and my parents are abusive and controlling, i feel like i have no way out because i can’t join the military because i have scars on my arms from self harm and i have mental records for depression & i also don’t have any money to go to college and if you say get a student loan or finical aid, im... show more I’m 15 right now and my parents are abusive and controlling, i feel like i have no way out because i can’t join the military because i have scars on my arms from self harm and i have mental records for depression & i also don’t have any money to go to college and if you say get a student loan or finical aid, im not gonna be able to work cause my parents won’t let me so i can’t get a car or any money. I feel hopeless i just want to die, it would be a lot easier. please help, did any of you guys go through something like this