Can my 2nd job fire me for taking my vacation at my first job?

A couple weeks ago I took one of my vacations at my job at Martin's that I held for 8 years. I just a few months back got a 2nd job washing dishes at a restaurant called Uncle Jack's. When I took my vacation for my 1st job I told my 2nd job I was taking that week off there too and they seemed to be ok with... show more A couple weeks ago I took one of my vacations at my job at Martin's that I held for 8 years. I just a few months back got a 2nd job washing dishes at a restaurant called Uncle Jack's. When I took my vacation for my 1st job I told my 2nd job I was taking that week off there too and they seemed to be ok with it, then the week I was taking off I know that they did fire another dishwasher because she had problems with calling off constantly. When they fired her they asked me if I could work for her just a couple hours and I reminded them I was on vacation and had plans. I believe they found someone to take her place since they fired her, but I'm still surprised they didn't need me to work at least 1 day since I've been back because I messaged the kitchen manager in charge my availability what I could work around my 1st job the past couple weeks and haven't heard back from him. I guess maybe they're just seeing how the new dishwasher will do or whatever but I hope I'm not fired or anything because before I went on vacation unlike the one they fired I always showed up when they asked me too and everything. Youd think if something like that was up they'd at least let me know right?