Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

I’m jealous of how skinny my sister is? How do I stop?

She is just so skinny and she has never even played any sports. I go to the gym 3 times a week and run every day and I’m still bigger than her. Her stomach is so flat every time she wears something tight I get jealous cause mine sticks out so badly. She is starting volleyball and she is going to get even skinnier this isn’t fair. I’m 15 and she is 12. Should I workout more?

She’s 12! She still has a lot of changes to go through. For being the older sister, it’s time for you to grow up a bit

just ask her how she manages to do it so you can do it too

My sister is the same way, just naturally very small. She's a lot smaller than the rest of my family so she actually gets a lot of flack for it. At first I used to be jealous but then I realized she's probably just as embarrassed about being that small. She probably wishes she was normal sized like us.

Your obsession is sending you down a dangerous path.

She's smaller than you because she's younger than you.