Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 6 months ago

Why don't Cancer men date Cancer women hardly ever?

The zodiac sign

12 Answers

Relevance
  • C T
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

well if they both have cancer, whats the point. Not like they have super long in the world-- oh wait

youre talking astrology. That **** is fake

• Chis
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

i remember someone once told me cancers don't have good marriages or at least their spouse tends to suffer emotionally. No offense you can't truly expect to be next to them and actually be a strong person. Their personality drags you down. Many of them have seriously jaded vibes. It's annoying. Maybe it's because i'm a libra but the times i've ever been the shyest or weakest, it was because a water sign was too close to me.

• 6 months ago

not true . my zodiac cancer male friend has crush on cancer female

• 6 months ago

haha I am not sure ..........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Because they probably know their time on earth is limited and it is too depressing to see someone else in that weakened state.

• 6 months ago

Can you imagine those 2 together 😂. 2 moody, over sensitive, crabby crabs going at each other. Nothing would get done. Both need someone stronger in the relationship. Both are too sappy, together even worse

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Spiritually speaking? Timing ain’t right/God wants them with or for something else. I think he would draw them to eachother if that’s what he wanted and as well as that close the door on them when their purpose in their lives is through.

• 6 months ago

they probably do and you just havent seen them

• 6 months ago

Is this a riddle or are you in jail ? If no to both, you are free to date. Just be responsible and stop feeling sorry for yourself..btw it takes two..it’s not just a males choice. Liberate yourself and live the life you want.

Astrology is only entertainment

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

You have some data the rest of us don’t? Or just making it up? You need to demand strong evidence that astrology works and how it works before asking details.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.