How can I fix this ?

Attachment image

4 Answers

  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    A body shop would use a heat source (sort of like a hair dryer) to heat/soften the area to carefully push-out from behind. May take some filler, prep and paint.

    You're lucky - looks like it can be fixed with the piece on the car, saving the expense of removing and reinstalling.

  • 5 months ago

    I would soften it with a heatgun, then squeeze it back in shape, wearing pot holders since the part will be hot. Sand out the bruise, then repaint it. Touch-up spray paint may do, if you're very careful to not make a blobby mess.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • bo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    a good sized suction cup

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • 5 months ago

    looks like it's 'plastic', not steel. just drill a LITTLE hole in it and PULL it out ...............

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.