Can my employer sue me even if I gave two weeks notice and followed all company procedures regarding quitting?

-I work for a small company and am currently the only one left in my department. It took me a while to learn my skills and while it is not hard to find a replacement, it will be a burden for the company to find a good one, and no replacement will be able to learn what I know in such a short amount of time. -My... show more -I work for a small company and am currently the only one left in my department. It took me a while to learn my skills and while it is not hard to find a replacement, it will be a burden for the company to find a good one, and no replacement will be able to learn what I know in such a short amount of time.

-My boss does know how to do what I am doing, but I do it much better than he does so he will be upset if I leave.

-I have an at-will job and did not sign any sort of contract so doesn't that mean there shouldn't be any repercussions if I quit?