Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

Does it terrify you when you see usernames here who have the same first and middle name as the one who psychologically abuses you?

I don’t know if this has ever happened to anyone but I just saw a username on here and now I’m having a panic attack because I post questions on here about him, his personality type which is ASPD, no I’m not guessing his personality disorder, a professional psychiatrist diagnosed him years ago. I don’t think he’ll tell me if he’s recognized any of my posts unless we’re together in person where he can question me face to face.

I’m the poster, I’m sorry I cannot take chances in showing my username because he’s familiar with it. I’m only safe on instagram because he hates it for some reason. Anonymous I wish we could talk as well, nobody understands.

I think its safe to say that Im a lizard

A man with an Antisocial Personality Disorder is dangerous. I wish we could talk about it I’m so scared in my home. I live with my husband who’s terrifying petrifying. I don’t know if he’s going to take my life or not he says he wants to sometimes.

https://www.shouselaw.com/cyberstalking.html

You can't file stalking charges on the computer because a person is browsing the same company webpage domain. It has to be cyberstalking with evidence, Use a block button if you are terrified. Record the conversation. If you get private messages make sure you record them. Yes I agree online stalking does exist and similar name matches. My name first and last has other Americans with the same name. It's annoying if your trying to be a YouTube star because they can search your same name (without the middle initial) showing 40 results of Americans with the same first and last name. The middle initial is unique for accurate searching? Cyberstalking is often accompanied by realtime or offline stalking.[2] In many jurisdictions, such as California, both are criminal offenses.

[

• - M -

It never happened to me, but the thought of it happening used to freak me out before I got miles away from my abuser. The thing is people sometimes just have the same name and it doesn't mean anything and it's actually quite difficult to recognize someone by questions even if it is the same one. BUT, this person is a sociopath...so it's better to be on the safe side... one thing you can do is configure your account so that only you can see old questions and answers, you can use a very brand username and photo... the other thing is to edit the questions so they're anonymous.. and also go back and edit out this person's name if you ever mentioned it.

For now just focus on breathing, on the objects around you, the colors, the scents, remember that right now you are safe.

Well, granted that your post currently is anonymous, i dont think you chould worry to much. But anylize your abuse, or else is will haunt you. trust me, ive seen to many people block out trauma just to have it come back in the form of ptsd later. Confront your demons or leave them to posses you once again.