Anonymous

Will white conservatives pay ADOS descendants their reparations for what their ancestors went thru?

American Descendants Of Slaves is what it stands for.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Daddio
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, I never owned a slave and none of my ancestors did either. 600,000+ died in the Civil War, "reparations" paid

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I'm not sure I understand what being a conservative has to do with whether reparations should be paid.

Also, I hope you understand where that money would come from, assuming the hypothetical that reparations would be paid... from US taxpayers.

• 6 months ago

No, in slavery they are 3 types of scum, those who use slave labour, those who trade in it and those who who claim to be descendants of people who were slaves long before they were born, so they can claim personal financial benefit and use the fact to try and shame other groups of people, forgetting rather unsavoury facts about their own group

• 6 months ago

Why should they? Those descendants never personally went through slavery.

Why should they be benefit off of the suffering of their African slave ancestors?

What about the other 95% of Blacks across the Americas who are also descendants of African slaves?

Should Muslim Arabs,Berbers,Tatars,Turks pay reparations to People of Sub-Saharan African & European descent for enslaving their ancestors for 1400 years?!

When will Muslims pay reparations for the many massacres & lands that Islam conquered for 1400 years?

People seem to forget Whites were enslaved before they enslaved other groups. Native Americans practiced slavery before Europeans arrived in the Americas. Native American tribes also massacred each other before Europeans arrived.

So when are Native American tribes going to pay inter-tribal reparations for past massacres & enslavement of other Tribes?

5 Native American tribes,Jews,Free Blacks all owned Black slaves in the USA so when are they paying reparations?! Jews owned many slave plantations across the Americas.

Only 2% of White Americans during Slavery owned slaves & only 5% of the total Black slaves that went through the Trans-Atlantic slave trade were shipped to what is now the USA.

Those African slaves in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade were captured & sold by West Africans to Europeans in exchange for commodities.

Only a very small amount of White Americans descend from a Slave owner.

• BMCR
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

"Jews owned many slave plantations across the Americas. "
      Evidence?
      Also, I find it quite interesting that you provide statistics of white slave owners but for Jews you simply say "many".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If such reparations were ordered they've come out of the taxes every taxpayer pays, meaning in some cases the "ADOS" would be paying to pay themselves. It's not Constitutional to have a tax that only affects one side of the political aisle or one race of individuals.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.