• 6 months ago

Excercise andOn a good diet you can hope to lose 2 lbs

• 6 months ago

Exercise and watch what you eat

• 6 months ago

lower carbs in your diet, see Answernurses.com

• 6 months ago

Watch what u eat and exercise

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Crack or liposuction perhaps. No but seriously, try taking pics of every meal to keep track of what your eating. Also, try to work exercise into your schedule; it doesn't have to be much just try to be consistent. Set small achievable goals for yourself instead of one big goal. Everytime you get the urge to overeat or skip a workout just remind yourself of what your trying to achieve and the only way to get there is with a little work and effort. In conclusion, there is not quick and easy way to lose weight but you can and WILL do it because you have more will power than you realize. Best of luck to you;)

• 6 months ago

I thought losing weight was all about dieting and exercise. Turns out that dieting in itself can affect how my body burns fat, and there were “healthy” foods that I was eating that were preventing me from losing fat, ugh! Anyway knowledge is power and this ebook helped me to understand how to get rid of my stubborn belly fat. I hope you get something from it!

Diet and Fitness secrets to burn stubborn belly fat

file:///C:/Users/Johna/OneDrive/Desktop/Clickbank/Truth%20About%20Abs.com/Training%20and%20Nutrition%20Secrets.pdf

• 6 months ago

Excercise and snack less

• Joan6 months agoReport

https://bit.ly/2ZnYVK7

• 6 months ago

Keto diet and yogurt with lemon before going to bed

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

plastic surgery.

burn more calories than you eat. you still have to eat healthy and proper nutrition aim for 1500 calories total / day to start. then start working out three times a week or as often as schedule allows.

• 6 months ago

Barf after every meal. Stay hydrated.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.