Do you believe Trump will be the Republican nominee for President in 2020 after Bill Weld and Congressman Joe Walsh say they will run?

Weld and Walsh could both beat Trump right?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No Republican can beat Trump in a primary. But, that's not the point. An incumbent usually runs unopposed. So they get the time off during the primaries, and the pulpit of the Presidency to "relax", while the other party does a primary fight. I saw Joe Walsh this morning, and he's not holding back. So, during the Primaries now, Trump will have to deal with him and spend his twitter angst on them and not the Democrats.

• Tepee
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Weld and Walsh are wasting their time and money.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They probably don't have enough money to beat him, but they can put a dent in his voter pool.

• God
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The reason that Trump won in 2016 was because the people are fed up with the crooked politicians in Congress. These "new" candidates are just some Congressional turd lickers. So they don't have a chance.

• ricky
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

God, I see you understand that Trump was talking about being the “Chosen one” to deal with China. You,like me, understands that he doesn’t really think he’s you. So you’re cool?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Have you been to Pres Trump rallies?

• 6 months ago

Yes. There is no Republican party. It is now the Party of Trump and it is a soulless cult. They worship Trump as their god.

• helene
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Weld is an old drunk and Walsh is a joke. Neither of then have a PRAYER.

But the primary debates will be free campaign commercials for Trump

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.