Jax asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 12 months ago

What does it mean when you dream that your teeth fall out?

Update:

r

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago

Make sure that you take care of your health and avoid doing anything that will cause you to loose teeth. Avoid getting into fights, consuming too much sugar, etc., because this dream can come true any day now depending on the situation or when you are much older and have to replace your teeth with dentures. Avoid dipping snuff, too!

• Rich
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

In the natural world you use your teeth to grind the food before you swallow it.

So the teeth become a front row processor of the resources that are coming into your mouth.

Since dreams often have spiritual and emotional symbolism, you need to translate the role of the teeth into the spiritual world.

Your soul and spirit does not need physical food, but it is very much influenced by the information that comes your way. Information can produce fear, sadness, anger, etc.

So your teeth in the spiritual dimension represent the filters in your soul with which you interpret the information that comes your way. Your opinions, past experiences, love relationships, etc. all are the key factors growing your spiritual teeth.

When you dream your teeth are falling out that means that something is going to happen in your life that will cause to totally remove any preconceived opinions or points of view you currently have.

For example, you can be a huge fan of one news station and you swear they are always telling the truth. One you you learn that the truth is that they were always lying to you...that is when the teeth fall out.

There is no way for me to know what you believe and what will happen that will cause you to change your points of view.

But this dream should only caution you to be careful what you believe, and be open to questioning everything, so that one day you don;t learn you were brainwashed by someone.

• JASON
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

I read that it's supposed to be lucky, not that I believe any of that nonsense. I used to dream that quite often.

• 12 months ago

When one has a toothless grin, you are less likely to smile! When in your dream you seem to be toothless, it shows how you are concerned about your appearance. Maybe you want to "make a good impression" on someone you know, or will be introduced to and so you ant everything to be perfect, including your facial appearance. It really makes for good sense!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.