Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 11 months ago

Is sex important to you as a woman or a duty and necessity simply to have children?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favourite answer

By withholding sex, a partner is violating the purpose of making the relationship exclusive; passively injuring the mental health of the other person. It's ridiculous to deny your partner sex and then act all surprised and outraged if they have sex with somebody else.

The person in the relationship with the lower libido controls the relationship while the other experiences incredible loneliness and feelings of rejection. If two people are living together and not having sex… they're roommates.

When we accept a person's assurance of monogamy, we take on a duty. How can one expect monogamy and refuse sex??? It's like saying, "Now, you only have the right to shop at this 'one' store. By the way, it's going to be closed 100% of the time. They're not out of business, they're just never open."

A wife that denies her husband is breaking the wedding vows just as much as if she were cheating.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

It's not a necessity. All it takes for having child is getting some sperm into your fallopian tubes at the right moment.

It does not require sex.

For a lot of women, sex IS important

Source(s): I'm a guy
  • 11 months ago

i can care less about it

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

It's a duty and a pleasure and we don't always have sex to make babies. You sound very young and inexperienced in life and believe women are just there for your pleasure.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

I do it as I want to do it and for no other reason

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.