Anonymous

If I reveal a job opening on yahoo answers, what are the chances that anyone on yahoo would actually apply for it?

Well.. if it were a work-from-home job I think you would get some inquiries. I would be on that. If it was a job in Colby, Kansas, I don't think anyone would apply. Most of us would probably be terrible workers or under-qualified though to be honest. Yahoo Answers doesn't have that many users anymore, and half of them are seniors.

• Probably pretty good as some people don't know that YA isn't a job posting site.

You could get reported for spam if you do.

Post your job on indeed.com or other sites like it.

• Erik

A good chance, but would you really WANT one of these people working for you? No way!

I'm sure you will get plenty of responses on here....everyday there's people in the careers section looking for working from home jobs.

• John

Advertising of all sorts gets flagged and dumped into one of the many garbage heaps here. Usually within seconds of posting. That's what Craigslist is FOR.

Zero percent in my case.

I already have you pegged as a nut.