are my gaming desktop computers specs good for gaming? ( its pre built) PLEASE ansewer im very worried?

specs:

computer memory size 8 GB

processor CPU model intelcore i5

prosessor speed 3ghz

Graphics Coprocessor NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

Graphics Description dedicated

Hard Disk Size 1 TB

Item Dimensions 19.29 x 9.23 x 16.3 in

Operating System Windows 10

Processor Count 4

I wouldnt recommend having a gtx1060

Especially if its a GTX1060 with 3GB of vram

You will struggle with some game's on High settings with the limited amount of VRAM

Especially it's recommended to have 16 GB Ram these days.

I don't know what CPU you have, i have an I7-8700 and for me it's still enough to last for years.

But clearly getting a better graphics card is recommended.

------

For game's like PuBG = Playable, decent fps on the right settings. I average 80-120 fps depending on the area. Currently my FPS is lower due to the terrible updates

CSGO = Perfectly playable with high frames.

GTA 5 = Tried it and not recommend with a GTX1060-3GB Vram. You can achieve high frames with lower settings, something i did not like.

Fortnite = Perfect, constant 240+ FPS. Not recommended to play on Ultra settings. Use competitive video settings on multiplayer game's

You don't sound like someone with a lot of knowledge about computers. I know this sounds unpolite to say but most importantly, what game's are you into?

You didn't list the exact CPU model. i5 is a somewhat generic term for Intel CPUs. There have been i5 CPUs for about a decade. If you list the exact model like i5 7600k or something like that, it will help.

The graphics card isn't the greatest, but it'll be fine for most games. Have you tried running any games on it yet?

You need an i7 chip, that also means a new Motherboard, they have to be matched.

I will suggest adding a Second 2T drive.

You did not mention if your Power Supply is 750 Watt.

AND get an APC UPS (uninterrupted Power Supply) to keep everything safe.

I keep DATA on external USB or Hard drives.

To the Basics of what works. Find the "Recommended" specs of the games You will be playing, the machine should meet or Exceed the "Recommended/Optimal" settings. Otherwise it does not matter.

The most usual failing is the Video Graphics on board Memory.

Only top games require more than the i5 series.

• Markus Imhof

Oh boy... I run ED in VR on an i5-4690k with a 1080ti. Admittedly, the CPU is occasionally hitting the ceiling. And - what would you need a 2 TB drive in a gaming rig for?

< im very worried? >

If it's already prebuilt then it's a moot point isn't it?

Play games on it, you'll find out soon enough if you are happy with it playing the games you play.

What gen i5 is it? There normally is a 4-digit number after it. What's that number? If it's at least 7, then that would match up with the video card. If it's less, then it's over 3 years old and may not work as you want it to in modern games.

The video card I think is average-ish for a gaming system built in 2019, but will still do the job for a few years.

You may want to up to 16 GB of RAM.

That's a pretty decent gaming PC, processor might be starting to get a bit outdated. Overall I'll rate the gaming PC specs as: Average, but nearing outdated. As it's current state it can play most games on high graphics and still push around 60fps.

If I were you, I would look into doing some upgrades in the future. Mainly trying to get an i7 processor, a GTX 1080, and another 8 gb of ram. These upgrades will push it back up to a more higher end PC. These parts are actually pretty cheap since the new i9 processor and GTX 2080s are already on the market.