13 year old son messes up sleeping schedule, not productive, what would you do?

He wouldn't go to sleep until after 12, 1 or 2am or even 3 or 4am occasionally. He would sleep pass noon on the weekend, but he is difficult to get up for school on weekday. He would come home straight after school and complain being tired and falls asleep in the afternoon. No doubt his homework is impacted.... show more He wouldn't go to sleep until after 12, 1 or 2am or even 3 or 4am occasionally. He would sleep pass noon on the weekend, but he is difficult to get up for school on weekday. He would come home straight after school and complain being tired and falls asleep in the afternoon. No doubt his homework is impacted. I've tried taking his electronics away at night, but he always is able to sneak something with him. For example, taking his electronics away a night before seemed non-eventful, but he didn't want to get up for Karate at 11am tells me he didn't go to sleep likely until pass 2am. Last night, after he brought me all the electronics, I happened to knock at his door and push it open soon afterward, he is having an old broken computer with him. He said he attempts to fix it. I said not at 12, not even on a weekend. He was mad, gave that to me, but I noticed he stayed up pass 2AM, the last time I still heard noice from his room. I feel I'm running out of idea. Talking to him how important it's to sleep well will face his "ignored" attitude. I need ideas! Thank you.