Vonda asked in PetsDogs · 6 months ago

my hinks bull terrier she got a memory glan tumor , she went for surgery she never woke up , vet stated i killed her by telling her to sleep?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Could you type that in English, troll?

Attachment image
  • 6 months ago

Unless this was google translated from another language and got really screwed up in translation, this is a troll post.

• 6 months ago

Then now you know which vet to avoid in future Vonda but I dont believe a word of your fairytale post here somehow either eh

Attachment image
  • 6 months ago

Sorry, no speaka da language. No vet would tell you telling her to 'go to sleep', would kill her - you'd not be there during a spay surgery in any case.

Can't believe you!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

This sounds like a troll question. Just a bunch of BS.

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Amos, that could be the dog talking from dog heaven, or drugs talking from drug hell. I would like to see an operating room at a vet office that could do brain surgery on a dog. Take a look at your vets operating room the next time you are there. Like human in 1800.

• 6 months ago

I Identify this as a TROLL POST:

1) First post ever (as of today) - yeah right.

2) Inability to use SPELL CHECK or sound coherent (Check).

There is NO "memory gland". Dogs do not have a complete understanding of human language or anything so complicated, as what you state. Dogs do not DIE, from being told to sleep or to DIE and no REAL vet wouldn't think such a ludicrous thing, let alone... STATE IT.

100% BOGUS post.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.