Does it mean that you can have problems with defication?

Lately I frequently started to feel that there is always a pile of faeces ( s.hit) stuck in my rectum. It creates pressure, especially in the morning ( it causes erections all the time) and often throught the day.

Quite often it takes a long while to push things out and the head feels almost ready to burst in the process as if there was a thick poll down there.

The sensation of being "stuck" does not sound like dehydration/low fiber. That could definitely be part of it. but it sounds to me like you might have hemorrhoids. They are very common and you should see your doctor to confirm. At the minimum get some hemorrhoid cream/witch hazel whips at CVS or Walgreens or whatever is near you. Stool softeners may help too to relieve your symptoms

This means you do not have enough fiber in your diet and/or that you don't drink enough water. The poop is hard, so you feel it more, and the longer it's in there, the more of its water is absorbed by the colon, so it gets almost like clay.

So start today with a minimum of nine servings of fruit or vegetables plus enough water that you pee has almost no color. Do it every day and if this problem is there a week later, it's time to see your doctor.