I have a friend named AC. He likes me but I m straight and I have a girlfriend. Do I unfriend him or do I make out with him?

If he's in love u Do not touch him half-hearted or halfassed ...but anyway it seems that ure not fully straight person maybe ure bisexual or ure just cruise...however if ure true friends u should k by urself ...its seems that ure living ur life and dealing with all ur relationships in half-hearted way ...even with ur gf ...

Davin, AC is your friend, and you should keep it that way. If you are truly "straight," you do not need to unfriend him OR make out with him. But if you are bisexual or curious, that is a different story.

• I am very straight. He is forcing me

unfriend him

15 characters

It depends on how sincere you are in loyalty to your girlfriend. If you really care for her, then you would not be having second thoughts about whether or not to become physically involved with any other person, regardless of gender. She would be your primary love interest.

Avoid this relation from the beginning

• Tony6 months agoReport

library staff carol blackthorn road canvey island

Is this a legit question? It’s wrong to make out with a guy if you have a girlfriend right now..

Sounds like someone might be a bit confused it the are straight or not.

You should make out with him. You don't want people to think your a homophobe.

You're straight,he's not.Dont touch him.Be devoted to your girlfriend.You and your friend arent each others type.

Unfriend him now.