Should I be upset with my husband?

I am in a long distance relationship with my military husband. The ship that he is on does a tiger cruise. He invited a high school teacher. He just CC'd me on an email he sent the teacher. Apparently he is paying for his former teachers travel plans to Juneau Alaska from NYC and return flight from Seattle to... show more I am in a long distance relationship with my military husband. The ship that he is on does a tiger cruise. He invited a high school teacher. He just CC'd me on an email he sent the teacher. Apparently he is paying for his former teachers travel plans to Juneau Alaska from NYC and return flight from Seattle to NYC. He made this decision without talking to me. He feels justified because he has paid for my flights and things for my kids. Am I being selfish that I think first of all he should have talked to me about it first. Second of all I know we cannot afford this. I have not seen my husband in three months, will not see him until at least November. Partly because we cannot afford the flight to Alaska. I am just really frustrated and need some advice.
Update: .......
6 answers 6