What do you think of the zodiac sign, Virgo?

I think they are cool. Very practical and down to earth

=D

Judged by people who don't know them.

Astrology is closed minded clap-trap.

I'm a Virgo. Let me explain myself.

My family comes first, my parents, my grandparents, my auntie leelee, my uncle Joe, my friends, my dog- Raven the Black Spawn, my cat-Killer, my neighbors, my coworkers, the mail man, the grocery clerk, and then, if Im not busy...I might notice I have an insignificant other.

I don’t think very positively towards Virgo men. My ex was one and I wish I remained friends with him only instead of getting romantically involved. They have a tendency to act very distant with the one they love the most to a point of ignoring them especially in public. They put this down to being shy and reserved but I always saw it as a mean to be in control and act dominant. Virgo men have mastered the art of lying with a poker face. They love their families especially their parents and priorities them over anyone and themselves. Friends and family will basic come first so don’t expect to feel special or be treated better than their family. Virgos see their partners as their dogs who gets rewarded when on good behaviour and ignored when they think you’re not acting accordingly. Just like they like keeping relationships at a distance they too should be kept at a distance until they find someone who’s going to put up with their ****.

Absolutely nothing. That is all the thought it is worth. Same for any other zodiac sign or concept.

• falcon

Don't use this as a guide in your life there is more to that

Men good

Women i dont know

• Snoopy

I like it. Don't get why the constant online meanness.

• Betty

One word...trouble...

• Sanna

Generally it's not possible to determine all traits of a person just from their Sun sign !

So I'm saying about Virgo from my experience whatever I've seen in Virgos around me

I've seen so many virgos, mostly men

& also some females including cousin, friends, colleagues etc

*Most have borrowed money from people, gives excuses & runs away cause they can't give back all at once !

*Likes to be proud on almost everything, I mean they're a big show off

*Very logical but sometimes for their own good, they will make you skip some thoughts that may make them lose their logic, they're very fluent/expert in whatever they speak

*Likes to dominate others, Negative about others, but they're also selective for some people about whom they show respect.

*Very moody, also their emotion is changeable

*Most of them use have lots of partners in life.

*Helpful

*Money minded

*Some are cheaters

For some people it's hard to understand their negative side until getting close to them

• some of this sounds like the ones Im stuck around too

You don't want to know. I'll tell you the truth about yourself. And we all know virgos can't handle the truth about themselves at all. So why even go there

Sh*tty sign the worst for women. I have a bunch of virgo women around me. Very weak and insecure. They harp on negativity and will bug you to death with it. 80% of the stuff that comes out of their mouth. Dump you for men's attention. Put up a front like they're perfect while they do stuff like shoplift, cheat, whore themselves out. Make up lies to defend themselves. Do lowdown stuff themselves while talking crap about everybody else. Hypocrits. if they could actually back up what they complain and worry about so much, non stop, instead of doing exactly what they whine about themselves, they could maybe be just a little bit less of a loser in life. Busy bodies worry about other people's business too much just to gossip, criticize and talk chit. Worry about how they look to others too much. Liars, Psychos, depressing. They can't be alone with themselves too long because it's so bad. Very boring unless they have people with bigger personalities around them. Very dependant mentally on others. Too much more to list, irritating to even think about. Horrible sign for women. The men aren't as messy or broken.

Judgy, slutty, fake, insecure, play victim, too sensitive about everything, stuck up ways, care too much what others think, negative, naggy, depression a lot, the women need men to really be happy. One of the bottom signs

Unless you've got something to say about what I said get that spam out of my comments

• Lovergal6 months agoReport

It’s all truth you are speaking straight facts. Especially the women, they are similar to Pisces and like to play victim. They have a martyr complex