How to put rude people in their place?

so there's this guy who likes me and whenever i offend him by replying to his messages late, he gets upset over this. recently, he has found my weakness and has been using it against me whenever i upset him. now, if i ghost him, he'll reveal this weakness of mine to everyone. i'm sure a simple talk... show more so there's this guy who likes me and whenever i offend him by replying to his messages late, he gets upset over this. recently, he has found my weakness and has been using it against me whenever i upset him. now, if i ghost him, he'll reveal this weakness of mine to everyone. i'm sure a simple talk won't work on him. he's been emotionally manipulative, i just can't stand it anymore because we are not even in a relationship in the first place. so how do i get to turn the tables on him that he'd never dare to expose my weakness?
Update: like i said, if i ignore him, he'll expose my weakness.