Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 6 months ago

Why does my boyfriend have this way of making love that is what I have always imagined it should be?

He is just all that I have ever imagined, everything. Not just personality but also physically. He is just my ideal type. And when he makes love,it's just even more perfect. He's all into kisses, fondles me, he is always gentle and never does dirty things. I love when he rests with his head on me after he's done, the way he says, the way he's thoughtful and dreamy. Why is he everything I have ever wanted. He never touches me down there, as if he was ashamed to do it. He never does something that could make me feel bad or uncomfortable.

Favorite Answer

Have you ever watched the film "Shallow Hal"?

When you are in love/lust with a person then they APPEAR so much better to you.

The facts are not as important as how you FEEL around them. Which is actually very special.

• Tj

He is respecting you and if you want him to do more, you need to tell him. He does not have esp. He does not want to be forward. In any relationship, talking is the most important thing to do. That goes for everything in a relationship. If you are happy this way, you are a lucky girl........be happy

"He never touches me down there, as if he was ashamed to do it"

Sounds like a complete loser. Why would he be "ashamed" to touch you down there?

"he is always gentle and never does dirty things"

Sounds boring, and he is denying you sexual pleasure. You will LOVE doing "dirty things" together.

And the point of this question was what exactly

He is GAY. oop 15 letters.

• Alan H

Starry eyes ......

Hello,

Excellent! You sound very happy, enjoy your time together. :)

If things go downhill, don't let it hurt you for too long because you will eventually get someone even better with time and effort. Now you know how good a relationship can be, let this be your standard, and don't settle for anyone who doesn't at least make you feel like this.

We all do this at times: you are probably not seeing his flaws at the moment as you are so enamored and you are more than likely exaggerating what you love about him. In time, this may pass, so don't be disappointed if things do change. It's naturally for things to cool off after a honeymoon period, and people change anyway.

Keep dating, don't rush things (for example, getting pregnant wouldn't be a great idea) and just enjoy the moments together.

You lucky devil, you.

;)

Consenting adults. I have NO IDEA what some people call "DIRTY THINGS".

You are perhaps SOUL MATES.

Um....I'm sorry?