Andrew
Andrew asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Was Maxine Waters really saying to just push back on republicans?

Or did she really mean any white male American or even just male Americans in general?

Favorite Answer

If Aunti Maxine was a Republican she would have been run out of Congress by Republicans and the vicious Democrats.

She is corrupt and butt ugly.

Nope.........................

• Edward

Hope Maxine was drunk when she said that otherwise she may need a mental health checkup.

Mas max has serious issues, and she does hate all white males that are nor Dem-drones, so I think her rants are trying to communicate that hate.

She needs to be hung...

I don't think she meant that, nor would I have meant it, had I not known. But it is true that she took a stance when the topic was discussed.

How can you expect me to understand what she is saying when SHE doesn't know what she is saying.

You sound like Humpty Dumpty from "Alice through the looking glass " who said :

"When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."

And when someone chooses to do that , communication becomes meaningless .