Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 5 months ago

Do barbers who cut your hair the way you want instead of shoving the styles they like down your throat even exist?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yes they do, you just have to shop around.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

that typically is a good way to lose customers and in the long run, go out of business.

• 5 months ago

Yes , they do exist.

• Stylists or barbers shouldn't do that. They usually give you what you want, they shouldn't push a certain style on you too much You can always stand up for your self and tell them you don't want that or don't like the style. If you don't like the style they're suggesting and you don't like it, they don't need you bad mouthing them about not getting what you wanted.

I've never had a stylist push me into getting any type of hair style.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Depends on your definition of a barber. The two barbers where I live are trained as barbers not stylists so their styling talents are limited and that is reflected in the prices they charge.

If men want something more stylish, something more advanced they go to one of the four salons here and are charged accordingly.

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Theyre becoming increasing less common. Most people just want to get in, get shorter hair, get out. Stylists (and more importantly, COMPETENT stylists) for mens hair are really a thing of the past.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.