emily asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes Β· 6 months ago

Is there any where I can get a free psychic reading?

• Janet
    Favorite Answer

Psychics charge money. Those who are not psychic do not charge money. You get what you pay for.

Except perhaps in the case of psychic readings. I grew up with a mother who did astrology, yoga, etc, so I've been around so-called psychics all my life. There are two problems with psychics:

(1) First of all, while most of them are indeed sincere and not just trying to scam you ... there is a certain amount of "self-scamming" with them. Their readings come from ideas that float into their heads, but they cannot know if these ideas just rise from subconscious predispositions, or if these ideas come from beyond themselves.

(2) The second problem is that all they CAN read, even when they ARE picking up on something outside of themselves ... are either the current situations OR the likely furture. Because what we choose to do today can change tomorrow. The future is NOT pre-ordained, so no reading about the future can be reliable.

I have had 3 psychic readings in my lifetime, and not a one of them predicted anything accurately. And some of them didn't even accurately pick up on what was happening AT the time I had the reading.

I would never again spend money on a psychic reading.

If you have friends who have friends who are psychic. I was read at my first rave by this beautiful girl. She talked to me about my love life and everything she predicted has been right on and it's been a few years. Try messing with tarot cards

• David

Sure, right here on Y! Answers.

it's not easy to get free one

• Kathy

Look it up on Google for places that gives one.

• mars

What do I look like, a mind reader?

I'm sorry to say psychic never do a reading for free.

I wouldn't think so..........πŸŒπŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœ